This is the simplest method you will find to make a Arduino Synthesizer.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: All You Need Is:
- Paper or any non conductive material.
- Connecting wires.
- Aluminium foil (Any conductive material will work eg: copper sheet.)
- Arduino Micro controller board.
- Speaker (For output ofcource)
- Female headphone jack (buy one or connect digital ground and and digital 11 appropriately.)
- Duct tape.
Step 2: All You Need to Do Is:
- Take six wires tape it together as shown in the image and insert those in the analog input A0 to A5.
- Tape two more wires together and insert them to digital 6 and 7 pins.
- Now a total of 8 wires are in the board.
- Connect these eight wires on the other end to aluminium foil by duct tape.
- Now insert two more wires in digital ground and eleven.
- Other end of these wires are needed to be connected to female head phone jack.
- Upload the arduino code as provided to the arduino board.
- Connect the speaker and enjoy.
- After you do everything instructed wait for a while and then touch the aluminium foil.