Make your own statement necklace using turquoise dagger beads here. From my blog, www.thanksimadeitblog.com
1. Use a strand of turquoise dagger beads.
2. Arrange beads into triangles, from shortest to longest and back to shortest.
3. Slide beads onto an eye pin. Loop the end of the pin closed.
4. Make five of these triangle sections.
5. Link sections together with jump rings.
6. Add chain and a clasp to the end sections. You're done!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.