------this instructable is kinda under reconstruction now-----
Why you might wanna choose this weapon against zombies?
* Long range (mine is 1,8 m) that is always a good thing to keep zombies as far from you as you can.
* Of course it doesn't need ammo
* You can break zombie's bones, make it unable to walk or grab you (breaking the neck might work also for instakill)
* Iron tip for penetrating head and destroying the brain
* It doesn't have big sharp edges, so you don't have to worry about cutting yourself by accident and become a zombie.
* Quite heavy
* Long, maybe too long in some cases
* Medium attack speed
Leave a comment :)
And use good wood (oak,white wax wood)
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Participated in the
Halloween Props Contest