I always ask myself, can't i do create something with the HC_05 Bluetooth module? And so i did a little research and guess what... it wasn't that hard do it. So i have also taken it upon myself to show you guys how you can also have fun with this interesting module.
However,this instructable is to help you with the basic connection of the HC-05 Bluetooth module. The instructable is in two folds. The first session is to help you get the basic parameters of your Bluetooth module,such as the password and MAC-Address of the module.
The second session is to help you use the Ardudroid App to connect to the Bluetooth module. As well as use it to on / off leds and a buzzer.
Step 1: Components Needed for This Project
Below are the component used for this particular project.
1 Arduino Uno : https://www.sparkfun.com/products/11021
2.Ultrasonic Sensor (4 pinout) : http://letsmakerobots.com/node/30209
3.Jumper wires : https://www.sparkfun.com/products/11026
5. Breadboard : https://www.sparkfun.com/products/12615
6. HC-05 Bluetooth module : http://www.emartee.com/product/41656/
7. Piezoelectric Buzzer; https://www.adafruit.com/product/160
8. Resistors. (Kindly note that the Resistor are connected in series and also their values are 2Kohm and a 1kohm)
1. ArduDroid App by TechBitar : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com....
Step 2: Breadboard View and Circuit Diagram
Attached are the Breadboard view and the Circuit diagram of the Project.
Step 3: Arduino Code
Kindly note that, this is the original code of the ArduDroid App for the arduino version. But i only did a little edit to suite this tutorial. Also you will note that with most of the code i have commented that, this is because i do not need them. You can also go ahead and do the changes you need. Hope this helps.
Step 4: Video of the Project
Enjoy the video, it is more in-depth.