Hello everyone and welcome back to TrendingSeasons! Today I’m going to show you how to decorate a Valentine’s Day vase. This makes for a really beautiful centerpiece when placed on a table for two.
Let’s get started!
You are going to need:
(All items can be purchased at your local craft store or in your very own home!)
-Foam heart stickers (Ones with sparkle are the best!)
-Ribbons and bows
-2 packs of battery operated lights
-And a vase
1. Peel the backs off your heart sticker and place them on the vase. (Any pattern goes!)
2. Place your battery-operated lights into the vase, arrange them so the battery packs sit on top.
3. Add ribbons and bows to the top.
4. Turn on the lights inside the vase.
5. Place it somewhere in your house! Use it as a centerpiece and turn off the lights! GORGEOUS.
The thing I love about this are the reds, pinks, and purples! It’s perfect to set the mood for Valentine’s Day.
Thanks for watching! Please be sure to give my video a “LIKE,” comment, and SUBSCRIBE!
Until next time loves! XO!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.