Wireless Mouse is pain if you have to replace/recharge the batteries very frequently + it becomes heavy with those batteries inserted in your wireless mouse. so Today I'm going to show you how to make your wireless charging wireless mouse. Similarly you can do this to your Keyboard as well
This is how i did it
Do you know what's the difference between pro gamer and pro loser ? pro gamer do his best moves to win while pro loser is just finding batteries for his wireless mouse ! LOL !!
Few days ago Logitech has brought us a new wireless mouse Logitech G PowerPlay which has QI induction wireless charger built into the mouse pad which lets you charge your phones and mouse too. I found this very interesting so Let's begin building our own wireless charging wireless mouse for just around 10 $
★☆★ Buy Parts from your local online shop ★☆★
1) Wireless Mouse - http://geni.us/UdryoC
2) QI Induction Wireless Charger - http://geni.us/VuoyGA
3) Wireless Charger Coil - http://geni.us/VuoyGA
4) IN4007 Diode - http://geni.us/VuoyGA
5) 3.7v Lipo - http://geni.us/VuoyGA
(We may receive some commission if you buy from Amazon this help us to keep updating the awesome content)
★☆★ SUBSCRIBE TO ME ON YOUTUBE: ★☆★ https://www.youtube.com/kedarnimbalkard
★☆★ Find me here ★☆★ https://www.facebook.com/KedardNimbalkar
Step 1: Pro Gamer and Pro Loser, What's the Diffrence ? Solution?
Do you know what's the difference between pro gamer and pro loser ? pro gamer does his best to win while pro loser finding batteries for his wireless mouse ! LOL !!
wireless mouse gives freedom to move anywhere
but changing their batteries is pain in the...
so this is the problem ,
also just now i finished my work , going to shutdown the computer and suddenly mouse battery dies !
i need solution .
Step 2: And What's the Solution ...
Maybe we can use USB power to directly power the wireless mouse .... , No ! but that's basically a wired mouse !
oh snap Wireless Charging ! Got it !
we can use QI Wireless Charging here .
Step 3: Gather All Parts !
Step 4: Let's Do This !
So you can enjoy watching the video wirelessly !
1. Open your mouse (Hint : SCREWDRIVER)
2. Connect battery terminal to the circuit for easy connection of battery .
3. you can make simple-est charging circuit , by just using a diode in series with the wireless charging reciver and battery .
4. You may need to make some adjustment to fit wireless charging receiver inside the mouse.
5. oh that was last step , Congratulations you did it !
Step 5: OMG ! You Saved 85 $ !
Yes you saved 85 $ by creating your own wireless charging mouse , Logitech G PowerPlay sales for around 100$ .
But you made your own in just under 15 $ !
Similarly you can do this to your Keyboard as well
and most important fact , to your favourite mouse can be modified this way !
okay . Thanks for being here and bye !
★☆★ SUBSCRIBE TO ME ON YOUTUBE: ★☆★
★☆★ Find me here ★☆★