This is a super cool craft for kids. It does require a bit of diligence but every minute put into this project is worth it as it is simple and easy to make.
So lets begin.
Please like & vote if you find this project good.
Step 1: Things Required
- Fevicryl Acrylic Colour Black 02 & White 27.
- A 4 sized colorful card papers.
Step 2: Take Paper
- Take an A4 sized beige color card paper.
- Roll the paper to make the conical shape approximately 8 cm (body).
Step 3: Feathers
- Take colorful card paper to make colorful feathers by making small squares of papers.
Step 4: Cut the Papers to Make the Small Feathers on the Boby of the Parrot by Cutting the Fringes.
Step 5: Take Elongated Strips of Green Colored Card Paper, Cut the Fringes to Make the Feathers of the Tail.
Step 6: Wings
- To make the wings of the bird take beige colored card paper.
- Draw and cut the paper to make tear drop shape approximately 5” size.
- Take blue and pink colored card paper.
- Draw and cut few elongated petal shaped feathers for the wings..
- Stick the elongated feathers on the tear drop shaped paper using fevicol/glue as shown in the image.
Step 9: Beak
- Take red colored card paper to make the beak.
- Make the conical shaped as the upper and lower part of the beak.
- Make sure that the upper beak will be bigger than the lower beak.
Step 10: Legs
- Take red colored card paper to make the legs.
- Draw and cut the paper in the form of the letter ‘W’.
- Pinch the paper on each pointed to give the dimensional effect.
Step 11: Attaching the Body
- Take the conical shaped which we have made for the body.
- Arrange and stick the colorful feathers along with the wings on the body using fevicol/glue.
- Leave it to dry.
Step 12: Finishing the Bird
- Arrange and stick the legs, the elongated feathers of the tail and the head, the beak using fevicol/glue.
- Let it dry.
- Take green card paper and cut small circle to make the eyes of the bird.
- Paint the oval shaped eyes with Acrylic colours black 02 and white 27 respectively.
- Stick the eyes appropriately using fevicol/glue.
Participated in the
Paper Contest 2018