This is the materials you will be using for the DODO Case.
-DODO case cardboard cutout
-DODO NFC strip
-2 Acrylic lens
-2 double-sided tape
-1 magnet with magnetic ring
-4 velcro strips
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: DODO Case Step 1
1. Place the NFC strips at the designated area.
2. Stick the velcro on the designated area.
Step 2: DODO Case Step 2
1. place the adhesive tape slightly offset with the circle.
2. place the acrylic lens in the hole, the curve side should be facing the onside label on the glass.
Step 3: DODO Case Step 3
1. place the double_sided on the designated area.
2. fold part B's together and place the magnet (not the ring) in the hole.
Step 4: DODO Case Step 4
1. Fold the cardboard and close the flap.
Step 5: DODO Case Step 5 (optional)
1. you can decorate your DODO case anyway you want.