Introduction: Dahi Ke Kebab ( Stuffed Yogurt Kebabs )
Get the taste of dahi(Yogurt) in a different avatar from soft & creamy to crispy kebabs, that to made in minutes.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients
1. Hung Curd - 250g
2. Roasted Gram flour - 2 tbsp
3. Red Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
4. Cardamom powder - 1 tsp
5. Cinnamon Powder - 1/4 tsp
6. Clove powder - 1/4 tsp
7. Salt - According to taste
8. Refined oil - 5 tsp
1.Cashew nut - 2 tsp
2. Walnut - 4 tsp
3. Raisins - 1 tsp
4. Green Chilli - 4
5. Ginger- 1 pc
6. Coriander leaves
Step 2: Preparation
1. In a bowl ,add hung curd , gram flour, red chilli powder, cardamom powder, cinnamon powder and clove powder and salt and mix well .
Prepare a dough.
2.In a separate bowl , add chopped cahewnuts, walnuts , rasins, ginger, green chilli ,coriander and 1 tbsp of hung curd & mix well. Keep aside.
Step 3: Making Kababs
1.Divide dough into small portions and fill each portion with the prepared mixture.
2.. Cover each piece with refined flour.
3. Heat a non-stick pan, and heat oil in it. Now shallow fry all prepared portions , till golden brown.
Now it is ready to eat !!!
Serve it with your favourite dip sauce.
Step 4: Garnish and Serve
1. Garnish it with coriander leaves over the top.
2.. Serve it hot to your loved ones with their favorite dips.
Participated in the
Snacks Contest 2016