Introduction: Daily Dump Bio-compost
It is daily habit to manage organic waste has
been generated in kitchen. Model deigned has been low cost and easy steps to install. it is easy to made by housewife and manage kitchen wastes easily every day. It is base on Grow don’t throw.
Daily Dump has designed a product with which anyone can convert kitchen waste into compost at home.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Materials
2. Jar with lid
3. Plastic stand
4. Nut and Bolt
5. Garden Potting Mix and Soil
6. Plants (Vegetables and fruit plants, flowering plants)
Step 2: Assemble
1. make a hole at bottom of pot to remove excess water from jar
2. make holes in jar surface to exchange gases and air
3 make holes in plastics stand
4. jar and plastic stand assembled with nut and bolt
5 assembled jar put into pot to ready daily dump pot
Step 3: Planting Plant in Pot
1. garden mix potting and soil mix properly and put in to pot
2. planting plants in soil mix
1. dump kitchen wastes into jar
2. mix it well and place lid on the jar
3. everyday dump kitchen wastes and mix than lid it
4. watering plants as need for growth
5. after 10-20 days dump decompose
6. this organic manure use in garden
Participated in the
Indoor Gardening Contest 2016