Introduction: Daisy Chain Choker
This is my first instructable. I am trying to keep the instructions very simple. I spent less than $5 and I have plenty of material left for future projects.
Hope you love it!!!
• Very fine nylon beading thread (I already have this with me. You can get it at Joann Fabrics for about $1.35)
• 1 set of toggle clasp (from Walmart - $2.00 for package of 8 sets)
• Small pack of metallic silver beads (Joann Fabrics - on sale for $0.90)
• Small pack of semi transparent silver beads (Joann Fabrics – on sale for $0.90 )
I have used 2 different types of beads so there is a slight variation of color and sparkle. I would like the piece to have a more interesting texture.
• 2- 3 hours
• refer to the beading diagrams
I have used semi transparent beads for the flower petals and leaves.
I have used metallic silver beads all the other parts of the necklace.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Finalist in the
Dremel Jewelry Contest