Intro: Dark Chocolate Crêpes
Step 1: Ingredients:
140 g (1 Cup) Plain Flour
50 g Dark Chocolate (over 50% cocoa content)
2 Teaspoons Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
2 Tablespoons Caster Sugar
1 Medium Egg
300 ml (1 ½ Cup) Milk
Butter for frying (use only a tiny piece at a time)
Step 2: Directions:
1. Melt the chocolate over a pan of simmering water (bain marie) & let it cool down a bit.
2. Mix the rest of the ingredients in a bowl until well blended. Pour in the chocolate and mix again. Make sure there are no lumps.
3. Heat up your frying pan, add a small piece of butter and pour the chocolate batter over – use a ladle or a measuring cup. Spread around evenly by lifting the pan and turning it allowing the batter spread.
4. Once set, turn it over and cook for a further 1/2 minute to a minute (or until cooked).
5. Serve with any toppings you love!
Step 3: Subscibe/Follow Us to Get the Latest Updates:
► Website: www.happyfoodstube.com
► Youtube: www.youtube.com/happyfoodstube
► Google+: https://plus.google.com/+happyfoodstube
► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/happyfoodstube
► Instagram: http://instagram.com/happyfoodstube
► Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/happyfoodstube
► Twitter: https://twitter.com/happyfoodstube
manuelmasc made it!