Introduction: Simple Generator
Dc motor science projects. Here you can learn about how to make a small generator, alternative current 230 V, using a coil without core, a neodymium magnet sphere, a dc motor and a battery, which can light up a bulb 11 W 230 V
Find us ON INSTAGRAM and see a simple electric vehicle - 3 wheels : https://www.instagram.com/sciencetoolbar/
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Materials
1. 40 ohms coil – inside an Ac motor shredder 230 V
2. 3.7 V dc motor – inside an electric screw driver 3,7 V C. battery : 3,7 V battery or 12 V Ups cell + PWM controller 3. neodymium magnet sphere 30 or 40 mm diameter
4. metal case screw pot to fix the sphere – remove the inside magnet from the neodymium screw pot magnet
5. plastic tube – used to fix the metal case to the dc motor ax – inside the case of a car toy or buid a metal one – advanced
6. power switch + wires + bulb – 11 W 230 V + socket E 27
Step 2: Assemble the Components
Assemble all the components.
a sciencetoolbar project http://sciencetoolbar.com