Introduction: Decorate Glass Bottle
Let's decorate a glass bottle like this.
- Glass Bottle
- PVA Glue
- Net Cloth
- Acrylic Paint (Black, Brown, Green, Blue & Gold), Metal Buttons and All Purpose Adhesive
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Bottle Preparation
- Take a glass bottle
- apply PVA glue on it using brush
- Dip net cloth in glue and wrap on bottle.
Step 2: Coloring
- Apply black acrylic colors on bottle.
- After dry, Apply random colors on it.
- After completion of base, apply golden acrylic using dry brushing technique.
- Apply golden highlights using fine brush.
Step 3: Buttons
- Apply golden metal button using all purpose adhesive or hot glue.
Step 4: Finally
Participated in the