Introduction: Decorative Indicator Watch(Real Time)//Arduino
Today we are going to make own Decorative Watch. Look like a Speedometer!!!
I think it would be very well..
PLEASE VOTE MY PROJECTS AND FOLLOW ME FOR MORE USEFUL PROJECTS..
Step 1: What Will Device Do?
You may not have understood.
- There will be 3 speedometer(look like)
- 1 of these will seconds, 1 of these will minute, 1 of these will hour.
- When the end of the (for example) seconds roll over the starting line.
Step 2: What Will We Use?
- 3 x Arduino(why 3?, read the next steps)
- Some Cardboards
- 3 x Servo
- 3 x Led
Step 3: Cardboards;
- Make three holes like in the photos.
- Connect the servos to holes.
Step 4: Connections;
Firstly; Why 3 Arduinos?
- Because we will use ''for'' feature. We can't use 3 ''for'' code in one Arduino. So, I couldn't:))
Step 5: Code;
>>> Codes <<<
Step 6: Video;
You can subscribe my Youtube Channel;
We are expecting your comments!..:)