Introduction: Decorative Wall Clock
In this instructable, I made a DIY “Decorative Clock” from
trash. I got this idea by seeing a Scrap CD driver. I hope you will like it.
Step 1: Things We Need
To make this we need following things:
1. A Compact Disc
2. CD tray from CD driver
3. A permanent Marker
4. A Stencil
5. Clock machine from old clock
6. Straw pipe
9. Battery holder
10. Key chain for hanging the clock
11. Batteries x3 (1.5v )
12. LEDs x2
13. Washer x1
14. Soldering Iron
15. Some wires
16. Other trash
1. First, write the numbers on the CD with the help stencil using the permanent marker. Care should be taken while writing the letter with proper space.
2. Take two LEDs of your choice. Here I have used one blue and one green LEDs, wired both of them with the help of soldering iron.
3. Now, put the LEDs into the Straw of required length as that of the CD tray.
4. Paste these two straws to the adjacent side of the tray with the help of glue
5. Fit the clock machine to the CD tray with the help of Washer and also paste a two-battery holder, behind the Tray, for glowing the LEDs.
6. Wired the LEDs with the battery holder and set them with the help of tape.
7. For hanging the Clock on the wall, I have used a key Chain.
8. Here I attached an Anchor piece to make it more attaractive.
9. Now put the batteries in clock machine as well as in battery holder for glowing LEDs.
10. Hang it on the wall, that’s all.