I used Chobani Yogurt in this recipe of Empanadas in which I was inspired by the way they are made in Peru. I hope you enjoy this video of the Chobani Challenge as I make some excellent empanadas.
Step 1: Quick and Easy How to Video
Step 2: Ingredients for Empanadas
1 Package Wontons Wrappers
2 Potatoes, sliced and peeled
1 Tablespoon Chobani Greek Yogurt
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
1 Red Onion, diced thick
5 Green Onions, sliced thin
3 Eggs, Hard – Cooked
1 Teaspoon Lime Juice
1 Teaspoon Garlic
½ Cup Raisins
Step 3: Ingredients for Sauce
1 Tablespoon Greek Yogurt
1 Tablespoon Lime Juice
1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice.
Step 4: Preparation
1. Peel, slice and bring the potatoes to a boil.
2. Add olive oil and heat in a skillet, then add the onion.
3. Saute the onion for 5 minutes, then add the cooked potatoes.
4. Saute mixture an additional 10 minutes.
5. Place the potatoes and onions in a large bowl.
6. Add hard-cooked eggs, olives, and raisins.
7. Mix well.
8. Add salt and pepper to taste.
9. Place a heaping tablespoon of filling in the center of a wonton.
10. Fold pastry in half and crimp edges with a fork.
11. Deep fry.
12. Add a sauce if you want.
Step 5: Nutrition Facts