Introduction: Deep Moisturizing DIY Hand/Foot Cream
This moisturizing DIY hand/foot cream is great to use in the Winter to prevent rough, dry, and cracking skin. This is an amazing product that is inexpensive and easy to make. Happy DIY'ing...
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Step 1. Items Needed
1. Storage containers with a lid
2. Gold Bond Lotion with Shea Butter
3. Cold Pressed Castor Oil
4. Essential Oils
5. Stirring Tool
6. Metallic Tape
Step 2: Step 2. Fill Container With Shea Butter Lotion and Castor Oil
1. Fill the container 3/4 full with shea butter lotion.
2. Then fill with 1/4 castor oil and mix well.
3. If you add too much castor oil and easy fix is to add more shea butter lotion.
Step 3: Step 3. Optional Essential Oils
1. Add an essential oil of you choice to give the cream a nice fragrance. In this clip I used Lime Essential Oil and it smells Awesome. A clean scent.
3. The cream is done...
Step 4: Step 4. Decorate the Storage Container
1. Using scissors cut metallic tape to decorate the lid of the storage container.
2. You have just completed your hand and foot cream. I hope this is helpful to you.
Please check me out on YouTube at Just Jocq