While setting up for a bonfire recently, I found multiple piles of bones. They were small piles but I gathered them up and brought them back home. I figured out what I wanted to do with them and took apart a lamp that was lying around. The base of the lamp is the same and I pieced together the bones (which created a tunnel through them) and put the lamp pole and electric through them and it fit perfectly. After making this, I had extra bones that I thought would add as nice complimentary pieces. I simply found some thin candles around the house which also fit very nicely in the bones. I am assuming all the bones I used were vertebrae and tail bones. I had fun with this simple project and hope it inspires you do be creative too!