PLEASE do VOTE If you like the recipe (Voting button is on top right corner).
Mutton fry is a simple recipe which you can prepare it in few minutes and enjoy it with you friends and family in the evening.
You will love the spice composition of the recipe BUT please free to adjust spices as per your taste and chicken quantity.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients
500 gram chicken.
2 tbsp Cumin powder 2 tbsp Coriander powder 1 tbsp black pepper. 1/2 red chilli powder 2 chopped green chilli 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste 2-3 chopped green chilli 3-4 tomato 3-4 tbsp Oil
For step by step easy instruction please see video in detail.
- -- Heat some water in a cooker or a pot.
- -- Add 3-4 tomatoes when water start boiling.
- -- Let them boil for 2 minutes.
- -- Once done keep the tomatoes aside along with the water.
- -- Now take fresh water in cooker.
- -- Heat the water and add 1 tbsp Cumin powder, 1 tbsp Coriander powder and 1 tbsp black pepper., add mutton pieces and cover the lid (don't close).
- Let mutton pieces boil for 2-3 minutes.
- -- Meanwhile take out the submerged tomatoes.
- (wash it with some cold water if they are still hot to handle.)
- -- Peel the skin from tomatoes. -- Chop some green chilli.
- -- Take ginger garlic paste.
- -- Once done take out the chicken pieces out and
- keep them aside.
- -- Take 1 tbsp coriander powder, 1 tbsp cumin powder and 1/2 tbsp red chilli powder in a small pan.
- -- Dry roast the above spice combination on low
- flame for about 50 seconds.
- -- Keep an eye to make sure they are not burning.
- -- Put skinless tomatoes in the cooker.
- -- Add chopped chilli, ginger garlic paste and mutton pieces.
- -- Mix well and close the cooker and turn the heat to low or medium.
- -- Wait for 2-3 whistles.
- -- After 2-3 whistles remove cooker from the
- heat. -- Wait for steam to settle down.
- -- Once the steam settles down in few minutes.
- -- Take 3-4 tbsp oil in a pan.
- -- Heat the oil.
- -- Add mutton pieces.
- -- Cook till mutton start turning brown.
- -- Now sprinkle rostead spices on the mutton pieces.
- -- Mix well.
- -- Keep cooking but also keep stirring in between to avoid mutton sticking base.
- -- If you want you can add very little amount of water after 2 minutes.
- -- After 2-3 minutes add 10-12 curry leaves.
- -- Mix well. -- Add 1/2 to 1 tbsp Garam masala.
- -- Keep cooking for 5-8 minutes.
- -- Now check if the pieces are tender.
- -- If not the keep cooking on low flame till the pieces are tender.
- -- If you WANT then you can sprinkle black pepper powder.(Cook for 1 minute after that)
- -- Transfer the mutton to serving plate.
- -- Garnish it with curry or coriander leaves.
- -- Serve it along with onions, tomatoes, green chilli, lemon.
- -- If possible serve green mint or Coriander chutney along with or you can use chilli or tomato sauce as well.
If you liked the video then PLEASE SHARE LIKE SUBSCRIBE the VIDEO.
See you again very soon, till then take care of yourself. Bye.
For easy and detailed cooking instructions please watch the video,
In the end did you check our
Easy and Lip smacking Spicy Cumin fried Chicken recipe