Whether it's for Thanksgiving, or a meal with your family, a homemade pumpkin pie is always delicious. Today I will teach you how to make one yourself.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Getting the Ingredients
Here's what you'll need:
- 1 can of pumpkin (15 ounce)
- 2 eggs
- 1 can of condensed milk (14 ounce)
- a dash of salt
- 3 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice mix (cloves, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg)
- pie shell
Step 2: Mix It Up
Mix egg, pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, spices, and salt in a large bowl.
Step 3: Time to Cook!
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Pour mix into pie shell
- Put in oven when preheat is over and cook for 50 - 60 min
Step 4: Enjoy!
- Take pie out and let cool
- Put whipped cream on (optional)
Participated in the