This delicious dish is easy to make and tastes very good.
Step 1: Ingredients
All you need to this wonderful dish is
800 g chicken thighs (with the bone in and the skin on)
3 organic lemons
1/2 head of garlic, minced
1 tsp fresh thyme
1 tsp dried basil
Rice for serving
Step 2: Preparing
• Peel the lemons and squeeze them
• Mince the garlic
• Chop the thyme
• Wash the chicken
Step 3: Marinade
Put the chicken in a plasticbox and add all the ingredients.
Refrigiate for at least 2 hours.
Step 4: Baking
• Preheat the oven to 200 * C
• Place the chicken in a roasting pan or baking dish, skin-side up
• Pour half of the marinade
• Brush the top of each chicken with melted butter
• Add some lemon slices
• Bake the chicken for 30 minutes
Step 5: More Baking
• After 30 minutes, add the rest of the marinade and brush the remaining butter on top of the chicken. (If you don't want the extra juice on your chicken you can skip adding the rest of the marinade)
• Bake for another 30 minutes.
Step 6: Serving
When the chicken is done, serve it with rice!