Intro: Deliciously Healthy Protein Tablets in a Fancy, Easy-to-carry Packet
I'm a fitness freak and more into healthy food habits. You will find bunch of nuts n protein bars in my purse all the time. What usually bothers me is the quantity of the bar I consume. I don't eat those in one go and requires mini intervals in between even to finish one complete bar. It becomes tedious to manage and 'quite sticky' to specifically describe. This is what triggered me to make home-made protein tablets which are healthier and customized according to the portions I can have at a time. Again 'how to carry those' query woke up the artist within me to come up with a fancy n easy to carry packet. I am extremely happy with my creation n would like to share. It would be immense pleasure if you find it useful n would like to opt for it. So, let's get started...
Step 1: Ingredients and Tools
For Protein tablets -
Protein powder (as per ur choice)
Dark chocolate or choco chips
For fancy packet -
Small Plastic zipper bag
Step 2: Let's Start With Protein Tablets - Preparation
1. Roast the oats in a pan on low flame and keep it aside
2. If you are are using chocolate directly, cut it into flacks. Also cut almond and pistachio in flakes.
Step 3: Mix Dry Ingredients
Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl - Protein powder, almond, pistachio flakes, choco chips/flakes, cinnamon powder, roasted oats, reinsins.
Step 4: Mix Rest All Ingredients
Take peanut butter, honey and almond milk in a bowl and mix them together.
Step 5: It's Almost Ready..
1. Once properly mixed in respective bowls, sowly add the liquidly ingredients to the dry ingredients bowl
2. Mix them well
3. Once done spread the mixture on the butter paper or plastic paper sheet evenly and allow it cool in the refrigerator for about 20 mins.
Step 6: Shape It in Your Way..
Once you take out from the refrigerator, shape it in accordance with ur bite. You can either use shaper or can shape it by hands just the way u like.
Step 7: For the Packet - Cut It Right
Once we are done with our protein tablets the question remains that of how to carry n here comes the cute lil fancy packet for rescue.
Take the cardsheet. Measure it according to the height n width of the plastic zipper bag and cut that much portion.
Step 8: Packet Making
1. Fold the measured cardsheet n fold it so as to fit in the bag
2. Stick both the side of the sheet to form a packet.
Step 9: The Packet Is Ready
1. Put the cardsheet in the zipper bag by sealing it with the gum.
2. You can see the packet being formed.
Step 10: It's Time for Some Décor
The portion having zip remains uncovered by the cardsheet, so let's cover it with some glue n threadwork using matching threads.
Tada!!! The fancy easy-to-carry packet is ready.
Step 12: It's All Yours
Now fill the packet with tablets and carry it in your purse, bag even in your pocket. :)
armsv made it!