Introduction: Delious Foods
For Any Great Meal/Snack/Treat/Dessert.
- Muffins (1).pdf
- Chocolate-Caramel Brownies.rtf
- Mini Apple Pies.pdf
- Valentine Cupcakes.pdf
- Pumpkin Gingerbread Trifle.rtf
- Pumpkin Desserts.rtf
- muffins (2).pdf
- Muffin Recipes.pdf
- No Bake Desserts 18 Easy Dessert Recipes from Mr Food.pdf
- StrawBerry Cupcakes.pdf
- Banana Pudding IV.pdf
- Sand Art Brownies.rtf
- chocolate Desserts.pdf
- Bake Better Bites.pdf
- Pumpkin Bread Puddin'.pdf
- Crab Rangoon Dip.pdf
- Crisp Cucumber Salsa.pdf
- The Art of Pie Making.pdf
- desserts (1).pdf
- Coffee & Dessert Matching Recipe Book.pdf
- C9 Hello Sunshine Muffins Recipe.pdf
- Pumpkin Cranberry Muffins.pdf
- Monster Munch Halloween Popcorn Mix.pdf
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Step One
Search for the recipe you want.
Step 2: Step 2
Save it to your computer.
Step 3: Step Three
What you can do:
- Write it out into a lined papered book
- Copy and Paste the ingredients/directions into your notes/Word or and writing app on your computer, phone/ipad/ipod
- Print the recipes
What to do:
- Have all of the ingredients
- Try your best
- And don't get hurt in making these meals