Design and Realization of a System of Orientation of Photovoltaic Panels
Step 1: Components.
For this project we will use a stepper motor, resistors, photoresist cells, an Arduino Uno programming board, a solar photovoltaic panel and connection wires.
Step 2: Thread Connection.
In this step I will show you through some pictures how the threads have to be made for a good functioning of the system.
1. In Figure 1, we connect the two analog pins resistors on the Arduin Uno board.
2. In Figure 2, we connect resistors to photoresist cells.
3. In Figure 3, we connect the photoresist cells to two pins of stepper motor driver .
4. In Figure 4, we connect the Arduino Uno pins 8,9,10,11 to the inputs in the motor driver step by step.
5. In Figure 5, to power the motor we need to connect two arduino pins, namely GND and 5V to the driver.
6. Is the final scheme.
Step 3: Program Code.
The program code is found in the document below.