Introduction: Devil's Red-Hot Eggs
You're going to learn how to cook the best deviled eggs around
(Brought to you by WSHS's Home Ec department)
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Equipment
- Cutting knife
- Large bowl
- Mixing bowl
- Mixing spoon
- Measuring cups
Step 2: Ingredients
- 12 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Frank's RedHot hot-sauce
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/2 cup minced celery
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Step 3: Nutrients
- Minerals from eggs
- Protein from eggs
- Vitamins from eggs and garlic powder
Step 4: Boiling the Eggs
- Boil eggs in water with vinegar. When boiled, peel off shells and slice eggs in half, removing the yolks.
Step 5: Filling Eggs
- Mix hot sauce, mayonnaise, and sour cream until a creamy blend. Then slowly add celery, garlic powder, and red onion.(Mix evenly)
Step 6: Finally!
- Let refrigerate for about 30 minutes and enjoy!!!