Introduction: Raspberry Pi 2/3 DIN Rail Enclosure With Breadboard & Voltage Regulator
The RasPiBox Open Plus Prototyping Din Rail Raspberry Pi case is a DIN rail mountable enclosure with embedded prototyping plate designed specifically for the Raspberry Pi A+, B+, 2 B , 3 B and PiZero! The unit includes an internally mountable protoyping plate within the enclosure, The prototyping area is ultra flexible - half of which is for THT parts and half of which is for SMD parts so you can wire up DIP chips, relays, and the like. Along the edges of the proto area, all the GPIO/I2C/SPI and power pins are connected and marked. You can connect your work via terminals with the world ouside the enclosure and the whole unit is DIN compatble and designed to fit within a control cabinet! RasPiBox Open Plus Prototyping Din Rail Raspberry Pi case Features:
• Milled cab rail enclosure (highest quality - made in Germany)
• EN50022 DIN rail compatible
• Secure Clip-In Base
• integrated SMD voltage regulator to power the Raspberry Pi
• input voltage 9...40V DC
• output voltage 5V DC / 1A
• Prototyping plate - fits perfectly in the enclosure:
• 2x 2-pin terminal blocks
• 2x 3-pin terminal blocks
• SSOP and SOIC breakout area for integrated circuits
• 0805 and SOT23 breakout area for other SMD parts
• Compatible with Raspberry Pi Model A+, B+, 2B ,3B, 3B+ and Zero
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.