This application uses the temperature sensor and LCD RGB display from the Grove Starter Kit (Intel IoT Edition) to get and display the current room temperature. I used the Galileo Gen 2 board and the Arduino IDE to come up with the application using just a few lines of code. Pretty simple and ideal for a beginner like me!
What you need:
- Intel Galileo Gen 2 board
- Grove - Temperature sensor
- Grove - LCD RGB backlight display
- Connect the Grove - Temperature Sensor to the A0 port on the Base Shield
- Connect the Grove - LCD RGB backlight to the 12C port on the Base Shield
- Connect the Galileo Board to the a power supply of about 7 - 15V
- Upload the given code on your Arduino IDE
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.