Intro: Diy Air Conditoner With Adjustable Air. Warm and Cool Air
Summer is coming and the temperature will rise. Because the temperature is hot, i will show you to make a air Conditioner from trash!. This is different from another DIY's Because i will make it from a old hairdryer fan, not use computer fan. Its more cool and more powerful!
Its easy to make!
- Easy to use
- Use AC supply or DC supply
- Can choose Cool or Warm air
- Mini and light
- Under 20 w consumsion
- Can work with battery
- And many more
OK LETS MAKE IT!!
Step 1: Tools You Will Need:
- Soldering iron
- Electrical tape
- Wire cutter / Pliers
Step 2: Materials You Will Need:
- Old hair dryers (or anything with motors and propeller)
- Super glue
- Transformer, adaptor or any dc power supply
- 2 bottles
- Cardboard or anything you want to make the case
- And some creativity to make it
Step 3: Open the Hairdryer
- Take the screwdriver, open the hair dryer and take apart the motors.
- Open the motors holderlike image 6
Step 4: Take the Bottle Lid and Make the New Motor Holder
- Take one bottle lid
- Place the motor on middle
- Make a hole with screwdriver like image 3
- And cut triangle with cutter like image 4
- and attach the motor to the new holder and reattach the propeller
Step 5: Cut the Bottle Neck
- Cut the bottle neck with cutter
- Make two
- Glue with super glue like image 3 and add some tape to make it stronger
- Close this with the new motor holder like image 5
Step 6: Next!
- I made the case like image 1
- Take the old motor holder and glue it to the case
- Glue the bottle neck with motor to the case like image 5 & 6
Step 7: Next Again!!
- Take the back cover of the hair dryer and cut it like image 2
- And glue it to the case like image 3,4,&5
Step 8: The Electricity
- Take the plug from the hair dryer
- Solder the wire to transformer (solder to 0 and 220v) and close it with tape
- Glue the transformer to the case with super glue.
- Solder the 12v output to the motor like image 6
Step 9: Test the Transformer and the Motor
Plug in the transformer to electricity and the motors will run.
Step 10: The Warm Air.
- Take the hot element from the hair dryer and take the thin wire (Nichrome wire)
- Take 2 screw and tie the nichrome wire to the screw
- Take the switch from hair dryer
- Make a simple circuit :
- Screw - switch - 6v/9v output
- screw - 6v/9v output
- Like image 6
- And instal the switch to the case
Step 11: Electricity Steps Is Finish
This is all of the circuit . Now you need to make the upper case like image 2 and 3. Make a hole in front of the nichrome wire, and if you turn on the switch, the nichrome wire will heat and give you a warm air. But if you turn off the switch, this air conditioner will give you a cool air.
- You can place it on bedroom, living room or any room you want!.
Step 12: Finish!
If you want to know how it works, watch the video
Thanks for look my works
sorry for my bad english
Please like, vote, subscribe me!