School has started again! I have decided to decorate some of my supplies to make it more unique! So here are some Do It Yourself projects for your school year! Enjoy!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Diy Tape Pencils
This is probably the easiest one. All you need is some decorative tape and a pencil.
1. start by placing the end of your tape slanted 0n your pencil. (Picture: 3)
2. start to wrap your pencil in the tape. (Picture 4)
3. when you get to the end wrap your tape around the end and cut off. (Pictures 5 &6)
4. If you want to ensure that the tape doesn't unravel sharpen your pencil.!
Step 2: Decorated Notebook
I found a boring black notebook and decided to make it my own.
WHAT YOU NEED: Notebook, tape, stickers, embellishments, etc.
1. Get notebook
2. Decorate the notebook.
Maybe this is the easiest....
Step 3: Make Your Own Stickers
WHAT YOU NEED:
Images (Drawn or printed)
Sticker maker or sticker sheets
1. get your image and place it on your machine or sticker sheet.
2. read instructions (sorry I can't help with this one I know there are many machines out there and many different ways to make stickers)
3. Make more