This backyard game is fun and cool. It's easy to build, all the materials are cheap. You and your gang will have fun for minutes, hours, days, and years. This game costs around $30.00
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Materials Needed
- White paint (or any colour)
- A 6ft x 8ft tarp (any colour)
- Duck tape
- Clear tape
- Colourful plates/frisbees/lids
Step 2: The Starting of Your New Game!!
- Grab the 6ft x 8ft tarp and flatten it out
- Next, section the tarp into 10-inch squares
- You need about 6 squares in each section
- Once you're done taping the sections, you will need to make a border around the tarp
Step 3: The Middle Part of Your Game!!!
- Once you've taped the border, you will need to ducktape the sections
- When you're done taping the sections, you will have about 48 squares
- Next, you're onto painting!
Step 4: Painting Steps!!!!
- For this, I'm using white paint. But you can use whatever paint colour you want.
- You will need to do about 4 coats until the original tarp colour is gone.
- Remember while painting go up and down, not left and right.
- Also, do not paint over the ducktape border.
Step 5: Finshing Touches!!!!!
- Once the paint is done drying, add your plates!
- Make sure you use colourful plates/ frisbees/lids
- And have fun!!!!!!!!!