Introduction: Diy Mini CNC Plotter Machine With Old DVD Motor's & ArduinoUNO
Using Old DVD Stepper Motor's
Unscrew 2 Old DVD
We will use these tow stepper motor
Step 3: Glue the Tow Cover Together
Make sure to paste the tow cover well
Step 7: Connections
Connect the tow stepper motors and the servo motor to Motor shield ,
* make sure to use 9v Charger with the Motor shield .
* very 2 coil in the stepper motor are connected with one of the points in motor shield , like M3 connected to one coil and M4 connected to one coil , and the other stepper motor connected to M1 & M2 .
Step 8: Coding
- Upload the code ( CNC_code.ino ) to ArduinoUNO .
- open gctrl-master code and hit play .
- press P to select the serial port that corresponds to your arduino board .
- press G to stream a g-code file .
Download inkscape :
Code & Program's Link