Introduction: Diy Cardboard Corner Furniture - Recycled Crafts - Handmade Furniture
This video is a tutorial in which I teach as a cardboard furniture is made.
This time it is a corner bookcase with doors , and am inspired by the blue cabinet Yuya , it is a precious vintage furniture.
The materials I used are :
- Dual channel cardboard
- Hot glue
- White wood glue
- Wire of 2 mm to 0.5 mm shooters and to tie them to the door
- 2 glasses to the extent indicated in the video
- 3 tacos wooden 2.5cm thick
- 12 wooden pieces you screw fittings
- Hinges , washers and crabs to hold doors - sandpaper - Wood painting - Ruler, pencil, cutter , hot glue gun
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Parts Needed and Measures
These are the pieces you have to cut from a cardboard, if you have any doubt please wathe the video in the next step.
Step 2: Step by Step Video
Participated in the
Before and After Contest