Introduction: Dog Bowl Holder
It doesn't take much to explain this. The entire thing is 25x9x5. I used roughly 2 boards of pallet wood, possibly even on, hard to tell. All wood is 3/4" thick.
1. Cut 2 boards with my miter saw to 25" long.
2. Ran both boards through the table saw to make them 4" wide.
3. Made a 6-3/8" circle outline for the bowls onto paper with a compass and traced it onto the pallet wood.
They were centered on the 25" boards with a 4-1/8" gap on each side and the middle.
4. Cut the outline out with a jig saw.
5. Made some edge/corner supports for screws out of scrap pine and countersunk the screws in. I put a 1" gap between both top panels so I could grab the bowls easier.
6. Condition and stain.