Introduction: Dog Lamp
In this Instructable, I will be making a Dog desk lamp/ Floor lamp/ Head lamp with Multi-color remote controlled R.G.B lamp.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Materials
Step 2: Tools
Step 3: The Patterns
- Print the Patterns (I made them with google sketch-up)
-Cut and tape them onto the wooden plates.
-Cut the pieces out using the jigsaw / CNC router / laser cutter..
Step 4: The Body
- Drill out the holes for the joints using the drill ( best if you use a stationary drill ).
- Glue the 2 Middle-body parts.
- Cut out the space needed for the neck joint.
- Drill 2 holes through the body to run the electric cable through it (optional).
Step 5: The Head
take the curvature shape of the lamp and draw it onto the neck end, then cut it out.
Step 6: Assemble and Show It Off!
Drill a hole in the lamp and neck, a screw them in.
Cut the electric cable, pass it through the body, then rewire and isolate.
Participated in the
Homemade Gifts Contest 2015