Intro: Doggie Indoor Kennel
How to make a brilliant inside kennel for your dog.
Step 1: What You Need
- 2 boxes the same size to fit your dog
Step 2: What to Do
1. Assemble the box so that your doghouse has a floor. Tape the bottom together using tape on both sides.
2. Now for the roof. Cut the narrow ends of the flaps at the top of the box to make triangles. Point the two opposite ends up: and the other two down. Then cut two narrow sides of the other box off, tape over the join.
3. To make the door – draw an arch on the cardboard the right size for your dog to get in. Cut the arch carefully.
4. To assemble, put the roof on over the triangle at the top. Cut off the visible cardboard under the roof, drawing a line first to make the cut clean.
5. Now secure the roof with some tape and decorate with paint, stickers, etc. You can also make a cardboard arch out of the second box.
(Dog shown: Kip)