Introduction: Dr. Richtofen's Magpul PDR Mod
Hi and welcome to my new instructable (slideshow.) yesterday I built Dr.'s PDR and decided that I wanted to make it shoot. It came out pretty well, nothing special though.
Lets get to some pros and cons shall we?
- Very comfy
- Nice and compact
- Non piece consuming
- Fires pretty well (not measured)
- Uses at least one broken piece for the mech.
- Front grip is a little wobbly
- inconsistent range
- the bullets are smaller than the mag, this sometimes causes problems
If you want me to post it please tell me.
I give credit to:
- Dr. Richtofen -> his gun
- TheDunkis -> his front grip
- Seleziona -> his trigger mech.
Thats all, and remember to comment.
(Rating is up to you.)
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.