Hi everyone, I am from Costa Rica and this is my first instructable. I love Dragon Ball Z so I decided to make this lamp some time ago, now I decided to make an instructable and share it with you.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: List of Initial Materials
• 1 Goku figure
• 1 circular bulb (genkidama)
• Electrical wire
• 1 bulb socket
• Some plastic jars (to create the scenario)
• Wood base for the lamp
• Modeling clay
Step 2: Electrical Setup
I used an old desktop lamp, so I reused the internal parts and the support for the DBZ lamp.
- Insert the support of the old lamp into the wood base.
- Add the electrical wires.
- Add the bulb socket at the top of the support.
Step 3: Modeling the Scenario
- Use the plastic jars to cover the wires and support the mountain.
- Use modeling clay to create the mountain textures. At this point, your imagination is your limit, so just add some irregular shapes around it and give it a form of DBZ mountain.
- Add some texture for the grass at the top of the mountain (I used crashed eggshell mixed with coffee and white glue).
- Leave the structure until it is dry at all.
- When it is completely dry is time for painting: add "sand" color with some shadows for the lamp base and the mountain. Use dark and light green for the grass.
Step 4: Final Results
The final result is AWESOME!!! You have one of the best scenes of DBZ represented in a lamp.