really yummy tasty indian recepie
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients
· Karuvadu ( salted Dry Fish) - 20 pieces
· Oil - 2 to 3 tsp
· Onion - 2
· Tomato - 2
· Red chilly pwd - 1 ½ tsp
· Cumin pwd - ½ tsp
· Coriander pwd - 1 tsp
· Salt as require
Step 2: Preparation
1. Wash and remove the head of the karuvadu (dry fish)
2. Soak in warm water for 5 to 10 mins.
3. Once again wash, drain and set aside.
4. Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a pan.
5. Add chopped small onion
Step 3: Preparation
6. Sauté till they turn golden brown
7. Add chopped tomatoes
Step 4: Preparation
8. Add redchilly pwd,turmeric pwd,coriander pwd and salt as required
9. Cook till the raw smell will went
Step 5: Preparation
10. add little water
11.allow for boil upto 5 mins
Step 6: Final
finally garnish it with curry leaves
and eat it is the best companian with curd rice,rasam rice etc...
Participated in the
Meal Prep Contest