Cheap and stylish flip flops made of a few ordinary materials.
Step 1: Gather the Materials
- duck tape
Step 2: Cutting the Cardboard
- Trace a current flip flop you have with a pen.
- Cut where you traced. (I recommend multiple layers of cardboard for comfort.)
Step 3: Assembly
- Cover the pieces of cardboard complely in your choice of tape.
- Poke holes in the middle top, left, and right.
- Poke the string through the holes and tie it off.
- Cover up the knots with tape on the bottom.
- Cover the string in tape.
Step 4: Enjoy!
Have fun showing off your new duck tape flip flops! I recommend not to walk in water if they aren't completely covered in tape so they don't soak up.
This is an entry in the