I have made a duck with the use of recycle waste material which cost is negligible and easy available on all homes.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Step 1: Gather Your Materials
* Small Shoe Box
* Paper Cardboard Box
* Brown Bonding Tape
* Toilet Paper
Step 2: Step 1: Cut Box and Packing Material in Shape
1. Cut the Paper Cardboard in shape of neck of duck.
2. cut the small box from the front side to make support of neck of duck.
3. Fix the neck in the small Shoe box
Step 3: Step 1: Make a Body of Duck
1. Roll the News Paper and paste in the small box and neck of the duck.
2. Shape the paper with some curve and paste with the use of Tape.
Step 4: Step 1: Last Minute
By Using Toilet Paper, wrap the hole duck with the help of Fevicol (You can use any bonding Material).
1 Person Made This Project!
gauravs275 made it!