The idea struck me late one night a while back and I brought this little guy into existence over the weekend, sans patterns or drawings! It's not a completely flat duck because there are wings that will flap and legs that will swing around, attached more or less where they are supposed to be attached on a normal duckie. It was a little extra work getting things to only show on one side, but well worth it. The body and wooden beads came from a reclaimed sweater and the beak and legs are made from embroidery floss that I found. I also found the black buttons. Total cost to me is purely labor in searching for original free materials, deconstruction, design, and reconstruction. All in all, a lot of work, but I love the result!