Introduction: Duct Tape Glitter Beauty Organizer ♥
This Beauty Organizer holds:
Makeup pallets, lipstick, nail-polish, makeup brushes, jewelry, bobby pins, ponytails, foundation, sunglasses,headbands, wrist watches, and rings, and Duct Tape holds it all together!! ♥♥
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: MATERIALS
Step 2: Open Your Box
Step 3: Paint & Decorate
Paint, Glitter & decorate the inside of your box . This will be your background.
I created a pink galaxy theme. Use an old toothbrush to splatter paint black & white if
you want a galaxy theme as well.
Step 4: Make 2 Slits in Your Cardboard
Measure the height of your tallest nail polish ( or whatever you decide to put on your bottom shelf)
Draw a straight line where you will use your box cutter to make a slit into the cardboard.
Step 5: Make 2 Shelves
1. Measure & cut a new piece of cardboard to fit into your slit.
2. Push it int the slit that you made & fold it twice into a rectangular shelf.
3. Add Duct tape to it for decoration.
4. Duct tape the backside as well to hold in place (View photos)
Step 6: Secure Your Shelf
Pull rope or tulle through your whole punched ends and tie & secure your shelf to the cardboard.
Step 7: Test Your Shelves
Add your makeup to your shelf to test it and make sure that it will hold your makeup in place without falling.
It should stay!
Step 8: Make Duct Tape Makeup Brush Holders
1. Measure the width of your makeup brush & fold a piece of duct tape hot dog style
2. Add 2 smaller pieces of duct tape to to hold your brush to the board
3. You can also just use 1 piece of folded duct tape & use hot glue to adhere it to your board.
Step 9: Make Duct Tape Bobby Pin Holder
1. Cut & Fold a small square piece of cardboard into a box,
2. Cover it in duct tape ( Don't cover the opening)
3. Place your bobby Pins & hair accessories inside! :)
Step 10: Make Duct Tape Ponytail Holder.
1. Cut a 2" x 2" piece of cardboard out
2. cut 4 slits on all 4 of the corners
3. Fold each corner slit once creating 8 small triangles
4. Fold each side together, until you have created a small box
5. Hot Glue the sides together
6. Decorate with glitter using mod podge
7. fold a very skinny piece of duct tape together
8. Hot glue the box to your board once it is dry
9. Hot glue your Duct tape strip to the box & add pony tails when dry! :0
Runner Up in the
Duct Tape Challenge
Participated in the
Participated in the
1 Person Made This Project!
- Scarlet Moon made it!