Intro: Duct Tape Card Holder (Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Gift Cards, Reward Cards, Business Cards)
1. Take any Duct tape in any color and design.
2. Cut duck tape into 2 inch strips 8 times.
3. Take two strips and apply them side by side with the center line sticky side touching so that it measures out 2 inches wide.
4. Take two more strips and apply them on top of the other two strips already made with the sticky aides together.
5. Take two strips and apply them side by side with the center line sticky side touching so that it measures out 2 inches.
6. Apply the top of the sticky side on to the bottom of the other two strips. (Make sure that the two sticky strips can fold over.)
7. Take the last two strips and apply them to the sticky strips with the sticky sidesign touching.
8. Fold the non sRicky strips together.
9. Tape the sides colsedan on all sides leaving the top open.
10. Cut a 1 inch strip and apply it to the back of the card holder so it folds over.
11. Cut another 1 inch strip and apply it to the other side so the sticky sides touch.
12. Now u should have a card holder like picture 1.
13. Now use comand strips since they stay on better. Take the two strips the put the achieve side together now peel off the sticky cover and apply it to the flow flap and then peel of the other sticky cover and fold the tab over and apply the command strip the the card holder.
14. Now you should have a card holder like picture 2.
(Now your card holder is ready to be used.)