Intro: Dye With Crepe Paper!
So in this tutorial I'm going to show you how to dye your hair in the cheaper way!
Hope you enjoy ;)
Step 1: Materials
You need only crepe paper and a little container where you'll put water and crepe paper, but it's better if you wear an old t-shirt, plastic gloves and if you use some plastic sheets to cover your hair while waiting.
Step 2: Video Tutorial
Here it is a video tutorial where is shown everything you would have to know.
Anyways some people asked me some question so here are a further tips to help you:
- your hair must be blonde (or at least almost blonde), if they are not the results may change from person to person;
- the longer you keep the solution on your hair the longer it will last (and also the color would be more vivid);
- if you don't use gloves and plastic to protect your hands and your clothes the color would stay for a long time also on your skin and shirt;
- is better not to wash with shampoo the first time, if you like use only conditioner;
- in the video you can't see well the result on my hair (it was the second time I did it so I didn't wait enough time before wash it away).
If you have any question you can ask ;)