A sway-trike with geared pedalling and electric option.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Features:
- Trike with sway/banking option.
- Sway locking option available.
- Geared pedaling of efficiency.
- Electric motor with accelerator.
- Removable battery.
- Small lockable boot under seat.
- Front disc brakes.
- Front carrier up-to 50 kg load.
- Small headlight.
Step 2: Materials
MS pipe frame, SS Handle and Handle shaft, Bought-out items like wheels, pedals, gears, cables, motor and battery etc
Step 3: Making
Step 4: Dual Power System.
- A 24v dc motor powers left chain.
- Pedal option with 6 speed gear option drives the right chain.