Introduction: EDWARD SCISSORHANDS Halloween Makeup/costume Tutorial
Edward Scissorhands Halloween makeup/costume tutorial
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Skin.
1. First I apply Lumene Naturalcode BB-foundation to my face.
2. I also use powder.
Step 2: Skin Part 2.
3. 4. 5. and 6. I use white eye shadow and I apply it to a, b, c and d areas (example pic). Same thing with white face paint, then I fade it out little bit.
Step 3: Scars.
7. I ripped few parts out of cotton pad.
8. Do little cotton pad "swirls"
9. Apply latex glue
10. Add "scars"
Step 4: Scars Part 2.
11. Fade parts away with concealer.
Step 5: Lips.
12. and 13. I use a lip pencil, color is called "soft berry "
14. and 15. I apply black eye shadows to my lips.
Step 6: Eyebrows.
16. I use glue to my brows
17. Fade them out with concealer.
Step 7: Eyes.
18. and 19. I use medium brown eye shadow to upper lid and under eye skin.
20. and 21. I apply some lipstick to my under eye skin.
Step 8: Shadows.
22. I use light brown eye shadow.
23. I apply it to my under eye skin.
24. I use medium brown eye shadow
25. I apply it "triangle" shape, connecting my eyes and eyebrows (watch the video)
26. I apply med. brown eye shadow to my chin and kind a do a little pit.
28. Nose contouring.
Step 9: How to Make Scissors.
A. finished pieces
B. To make these scissors I cut peaces out of cardboard, I used cereal box.
C. Overlay peaces with tinfoil.
D. Use hot glue.
E. Cut them out.
Step 10: DONE!
And we are done!
Please watch the video, you can see the parts better and like, comment, subscribe and vote my other projects too!