I have done extensive testing with ESP8266 01 (ESP 01), I think it has endless applications, but I decided to test another module of the same family, in this case ESP8266 03 (ESP03), say that your great serious advantage has 7 GPIO (I / O).
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
1. Support 802.11 B/G/N
2. Communication range up to 100 yards depending on environment.
3. Standard 3.3VDC operation with 5V compatible I/O.
4. Standard 3 wire (TXD/RXD/GND) serial communication (idle high) at 115200/8/N/1.
5. Standard 0.1" (2.54mm) half through hole.
6. Upgradeable firmware.
7. Three mode of operations: Client/Access Point/Both Client and Access Point.
8. Support all major security schemes: OPEN/WEP/WPA_PSK/WPA2_PSK/WPA_WPA2_PSK.
9. Support both TCP and UDP communication.
10. Working as TCP/UPD server supports up to five (5) connections.
11. Working as station can connect up to 5 TCP/UPD servers. The ESP-04 can connect to all standard non-SSL websites in the world.
12. Simple AT commands for all operations.
13. Connection based data reception or transparent data reception.
14. Programmable client connection inactivity timeout.
15. Automatic domain name address resolution for public domain name but not the local name within the local area network (router).
Step 2: Comparison ESP8266 ESP-03 WITH ESP8266 ESP-01
There are a lot of differences between ESP-03 and ESP-01.
Step 3: Partner
Partner With PDAControl
Step 4: Project
A simple project with ESP8266 ESP-03
Step 5: Conclusion
Glad to work with PDAControl and finish the project!
If you have some better ideas, please comment and share together. :)
If you want to work with us, please feel free to contact us via social plaforms.