Introduction: ESP8266 NTP TIMEZONE CLOCK WITH WiFi MANAGER
Running on your ESP8266, this NTP Time Zone Arduino
IDE Sketch will display the exact time on MAX 7219 Display.
The sketch uses the Timezone library of JChristensen which converts the time to daylight summer time and standard time for any region.
- Exact Time
- Synchronization of Time With NTP Servers
- Indication, If Time Will Not be Synchronized , Hash before “A”(Am) and “P”(PM)
- Daylight Summer Time and Standard Time for Any Region.
- Saving Access Point Credentials in The Clock Through Web Browser
- Credentials Can Be Erased With a Push Button Switch
The provided libraries will comply only with Arduino IDE 1.6.5 and you must use the provided libraries.
Do not update the libraries after unzipping the provided libraries. It is better you rename your present “libraries” folder and copy all the library files in the new “libraries” folder.
Don’t forget to edit the “Timezone lines” in the sketch for your region. Documentation is available at JChristensen's GitHub page.
- Power Supply 3.3V and 5V
- MAX 7219 LED Display
- Push Button Switch
The Zip folder contains, Libraries, Drawing and The Sketch.