Intro: EXTRA HANDS FOR SOLDERING - OCTOPUS
A extra hands (helping hand), also known as a third hand, is a type of extremely adjustable hands to hold materials near each other so that the user can work on them.
Step 1: MATERIALS USED
- Piece of wooden block
- Wood sticks with square cross-section (10x10mm)
- Alligator clips - 4 pairs
- Flexible and stiff wire of preferable gauge
- 0.5 W LED - 2 nos
- SPST switch
- 9 V battery with snap
- Wires, Screws and other consumables.
- Tools - Fixtures, Cross-cut saw, Drill, Angle Grinder, pliers, Cutters, Screw Drivers.
Step 2: Mark & Cut a Slot With Cross-cut SAW
- Use a wood marker or Mica cutter to make impression in wood.
- Then use Cross-cut saw to make a slot just enough for 4 wires to pass.
Step 3: Insert Wires and Secure Them With Tacker-gun
Step 4: Connect the Alligator Clips to the Free Ends
Step 5: Solder Lead Dispenser
Mark and Cut three pieces as shown in the pictures
Step 6: Drill N Screw
Make hole and then Screw as shown